Noor Central System The Noor Central System is the main responsible for all educational operations in the school sector within the Kingdom. It is a comprehensive system that links all educational institutions of the Ministry of Education and educational directorates through an integrated database and provides several services for teachers, students and parents in following up Educational performance and communication with all parties through the dispatch program.
Duration (22 days)
Hours (44 hours)
- The importance of the light system.
- How to enter the Noor system.
- Identify the program icons and its capabilities.
- The method of printing from the Noor system.
- Supervisors and managers
- Administrators and teachers
- Anyone who has a desire to be employed as a data entry in public schools and private schools.