- Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 2:25 PM
The Support Services Institutes for Training were opened in its two branches (men and women) in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2020, after the complete acquisition (100%) of Najd Training Institutes, which was established in 1986 AD. Thus, the Support Services Institutes become one of the leading and specialized institutes in the field of training and education. and development.
Our distinguished employees with local and inteational expertise provide our clients in the govemental and private sectors with sustainable solutions to meet their needs and expectations in the fields of consulting, training and education. Our activities include:
Employing and training nationals through our specialized institutes accredited by the General Organization for Technical and Vocational Training in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Assisting organizations in surveying their training needs and building high-quality training programs
- Providing intensive training programs to train employees on the job at all administrative and technical levels.
- Providing studies and administrative consultations for all sectors.
- Submission of diplomas.
- Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 2:22 PM
Our mission is to provide top quality services in terms of training, development, leaing, and consulting to public and private entities/institutions.
We are committed to utilizing the most up-to-date methodologies and techniques through highly qualified professionals, and striving for excellence:
- Optimal investment of human capital through developing talent management systems.
- Establishment of strategic partnerships with private and public sectors.
- Development of sustainable scientific solutions for individuals and organizations.
- Total application of quality assurance standards to our services.
- Achievement of strategic financial stability.
- Enhancement of health and safety environment.
- Preparation of people for corporate socially responsible leadership.
- Achievement of the highest level of customer and employee satisfaction.
- Seeking out of continued leaing.
To become the most successful provider of scientific knowledge-based services in the Region.
- Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 2:15 PM